Saturday, August 31, 2024

No Mas! He Has Gone From Accidentally Funny, To Pathetic.


 Many American Blacks, and people who have visited Black homes going back as far as the late 1960s, have seen some version of this image.  I will get to that in a minute.

But first, I am trying to be done with Glenn Loury.  I have had periods of time, over the past 10 or more years when I had him on mental ignore.  But he served as a passing adequate source of old school conservative talking points, and yes.  He was frequently accidentally funny when he went all white supremacist.  Defender and or enabler.  I would get bored of his shit.  I would take a break, and come back to his internet channel later, to see what he was up to.

For those of you who know, he was something like Uncle Ruckus, without being in denial about being black.   My opinion  (and assume everything here I say about him is just and only my idiotic opinion.)  But this time the trigger is so perverse, that I have switched the controls on YT to stop notifying me of Loury's latest shit posts.

Now to the reason why, and why the image. above.  Now Loury has a bad habit of getting histrionic, I would say even manic, at times, over his mental processes.  Not over reality.  Over the shit his mind processes.  Sure, he says nutzo shit like how he gets angry about his (Black) people.  But as far as I can tell, he gets angry at his (Black) people for not living the way "he just knows" they should be acting and living.  That is all in his own fucking head!  He is seemingly upset people are not doing what he wants them to do!  The distress is all him as . . .  wait for it . . .  a sane, rational person should not have that much trouble understanding that nobody gotta live their lives the way that one other person thinks they should.  

Granted, that is the core of contemporary GOP thought.  And dysfunction, And why they are evil.  But hey.  My default is, "You do you boo.  As long as you aren't actually hurting any other live human person."  So I take people who want to control other people as flat-out evil, because, that is what evil is.  Fucking with people's universal rights, and shit. But I digress.

Now to the picture,  Loury's last meltdown, observed by me this week.  He constructed in his own chemically damaged (by crack) brain, this nightmare fantasy (for him,) where the old MLK and Dead Kennedy's triple portrait was replaced by one where Kamala Harris was center, and MLK and Obama were flanking.  And he threw a fit, had a pretty damn near hysterical fit, over something he merely thought could happen.  Something which at that point in time, only seemed to exist in his chemically damaged (by crack) brain.  And it was such a fucking trivial thing!  That the mere thought of that imagined, trivial picture leading to emotional distress in someone, is to me, not a psychologist,  evidence of a seriously disturbed mind.

I am not going to tell his buddy, John McWhorter, what to do.  But if I had a friend who was having meltdowns over hypothetical, trivial wall hangings?  I would suggest they get some counseling.  And I would counsel them,  fucking don't post that vid.  McWhorter was in the vid.  He could have withdrawn consent for it to be published,

But that's me.  You do you boo.  You do you.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites