Thursday, August 01, 2024

Of Course Supporting Racists Doing Racist Shit is Worse, But

 The Owl is yet again promoting conspiracy theories.  Racist ones!  That sick shit bozo said about VP Harris recently becoming black?  Now I have a relative who was at Howard with her.  So one might accuse me of having inside knowledge.  One would have to be either a flaming racist them self, or too close to one to matter, to think that.  This is a matter of public knowledge!  Bozo was trying to do something like he did with Warren, with the ugly "Pocahontas," smear.  

Anyway.  She decided to check into the racist idea VP Harris only recently sort of became black, by merely doing a search in the NYT archives, and in the wayback machine's archives for the Times.

My sarcasm can go in many directions here.  I could go extensive, or blistering or both.  But I will go with the following.  

That is about as exhaustive an inquiry, as to look for evidence of the existence of feral cats globally, by just looking in the glove box of one car,  Finding no cats at all there in that one glove box, and then declaring:

"No feral cats exist anywhere!"

Bozo also talked about cognitive testing, at that event.  I think the Owl should investigate that, next. By taking one.  And I mean, one more thorough than the Montreal Test.  That is the dementia detection test bozo is so proud of passing.  


I'm Not a Racist, But . . .




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites