Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Congratulations VP Harris. And a Criticism of Republishers of Conspiracy Theory. This Includes You, O.W.L.

 I am a Yellow Dog Dem. I always want to beat the GOPers.  With that in mind, congrats VP Harris, on being the presumptive nominee for the Democratic party this year.  I have been on Team Harris since she ran in the primaries  five years ago.

I fear that actually winning the election, under ordinary math, is just going to be the beginning.  But moving on . . .

Conspiracy theories.

At what point does one go past merely acknowledging  that there has been conspiracy theory chatter, and cross the line into dissemination and legitimizing?  I herby accuse that person I call the Owl of crossing that line.  Lately on her blog, she is posting shit about the conspiracy theories surrounding not only the near miss, failed hit on bozo.   But also about the Biden/Harris switcheroo.  Something I have not only been predicting since the debate debacle.  But I had to have a memory flashback to recall. That is what I was voting for in my mind, four years ago.  At least hoping to see.  

Anyway.  The Owl has not only been posting chunks and links to other people's twisted conspiracy theories.  She is adding her own twisted remarks.  She might not be offering full throated endorsement of the other people's brain farts.  But she is at minimum giving support to brain farts, as a legitimate form  of thinking and communication.

It's shit on the order of, we are just asking questions?   Previously I have accused her of the delusion she can read other people's minds, and get to what is really going on, remotely, outside of her and everyone else's view.  

That is magical thinking.  And idiotic.   

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/22/business/media/where-is-biden-disinfo.html?auth=login-google1tap&login=google1tap






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites