Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Both Can Be True.

 I am not white.  The Leper Messiah, or bozo, is really so fucking white, there is no possibility he could do anything to get whiter.  And I really think the people who love or merely get him, are also excessively white.  As a cultural matter.  As, there are some not genetically white  folk out there who fall into either category.  And then there are true outliers.  And crazies. 

But maybe part of the reason I so despise Bozo is he is the poster child old man for 

Most possible vile white man, without a criminal history of racist violence.

Yeah.  But ya know? This is not a new realization.  I call him the Leper Messiah because calling him the white trash Messiah could come across as too harsh, to some people.

But yesterday, I called him white trash, on Facebook.  But in Spanish.  So far, I am getting away with that.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites