Wednesday, July 17, 2024

I have not said dick about the near miss assassination

 Because bozo is a dick.  I am sorry for the innocent bystanders.  But regarding the nearly dickless, according to Ms. Daniels, dick who was the intended target?  All I got to say here and now is. 

Some one who did not seem to be well in the head, with anger management issues, now has a whopper of a case of PTSD.  And could become POTUS again.

Maybe later, I will slap up the the theory about how version two of The Matrix, was the gothic Nightmare Matrix.  With monsters.  Well.  That is that actually.  But to say I can't see a difference.  And I love making The Matrix comparisons. 

Now to the GOP convention.  I don't have much to say about that.  But for how it's all ugly gaslighting.  What kind of cognitively challenged person could even think to look for something redeeming in it?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites