Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Owl is a Karen! No Surprise!

 I keep trying to stop posting shit about the Owl.  And she dares me to keep at it, by getting increasingly addle brained.  As a baseline.  For decades, the largest group consuming rap has been white people.  There are just so man more of them in America, I suppose.  I am not accusing the Owl of being white supremacist, here.  But some of her fan bois went there.  Yo!  When you criticize things  or people of being "urban"  we know you are a white supremacist.  But I digress.


Look at her comment.  Even if she wasn't being literally serious (as she did not file suit,) saying that shit out loud is a very Karen thing to think and do.  And coming from one of those cult of free speech weirdos, as she is?  Hypocritical!

Now, one of my favorite comments there, was the guy who threw a "Ok boomer." at her.  But still.  Cussing in popular music goes way back.  Let's not pretend it is associated only with hip hop, rap.

My all  time, can not be topped, cussing moment in music?  When Chrissie Hynde says, "Not be baby I'm too precious.  So fuck off." First Pretenders album.  The song was "Precious."  1979, If I recall correctly.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites