Friday, August 16, 2024

I Sunk His Rachet Battleship! Glenn Loury!

 Updating because. 

There are now two vid versions of the conversation.  Newer one has a different and less flat out odious title.  And I believe is shorter.  I did now watch either one for long, because of the Black on Black crime.  Sorta.

After finding the second version/cut.  I made another comment.  This time shorter, and focusing on the Black on Black crime, sorta.

I am now surprised it took me this long to associate Black Republicans with the Black on Black crime punchline.  I believe it was the brilliant Jessica Williams, back when she was still on The Daily Show, who first used the Black on Black crime, line, as a punch line and social commentary.

Later, when she was doing Two Dope Queens, she dropped the line in one of tbe commercials for that series.  That time it was clearly for shits and grins.

I have decided that it is the perfect judgement for the vicious and insulting way Black Republicans, the very much outliers of the American Black population, judge the rest of us.  And specifically target some of us.

Fuck them judgemental Black Republicans and their Black on Black crimes against the rest of us. 

I'll stop there, but leave the rest of the original post here, here.


**********

Or at least inflicted enough of a bruise on his ego for him to delete a post I made following his vid:

The Rise of Opt-In Blacks 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites