Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another White Blonde Right Wing Chick, With Her Head So Far Up Her Ass . . . .



And as opposed to Professor Althouse, it's bony.  Trust me.  I know.  I have seen it up close and personal, one time at one of the news stands in Grand Central Terminal.  She must have just got off the Acela.  I was just getting out of the subway, I think, and there she was;  Ann Coulter.  I bent down to pick up a newspaper and there it was.  In my face.  Her bony ass.

But that is not the point of this post.  Her  bizarre almost admission of blatant racism is.

I just mostly read  (ok.  Not every bloody word of it,) her new piece where she makes the case that:

Massive legal and illegal immigration has already so changed the California electorate that no Republican can be elected statewide anymore.
And ends with:
 even Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman, two bright, attractive, successful female business executives  --- one pro-life and one pro-choice — can’t win a statewide election in California spending millions of their own dollars in the middle of the 2010 Republican sweep, it’s buenas noches, muchachos.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/28/only-one-candidate-is-right-on-the-two-most-important-issues/#ixzz1hwD0RjyO
Firstly, I long for the day it is impossible for any republican to get elected anywhere.  So I don't get her complaint.  Naturally.  But she's being about as obvious as Pat Buchanan with the racism, there. 
Now yesterday I took Ann Althouse to task for being a champion of the cause of oppressed white folk.  Again, what the fuck?  I repeat.  What the fuck?  Let me first say what I think they both have in common, then I will point out the minor difference.  Both I am sure would never say out loud in pubic they are racists.  Both would deny that.  But the difference is, I am sure that not too deep down inside, Coulter knows she's a racist, doesn't give a fuck, but for that fact there are rules that must be followed.  And yes, I am damn sure she pines for the day a proper white woman could call blacks  niggers  and Hispanics  spics or what ever, and not have to worry about offending (anyone that matters.)
Althouse is in a different category.  She really doesn't get it, how tone deaf and color blind, and all and all fucking clueless she is about such matters.  And by such matters I mean anything having to do with invidious discrimination against oppressed racial and ethnic minorities in America.  Again.  What the fuck.  If one's sensibility gets triggers by bigotry and bias against white people in the USA, one has their head up their ass.  That day might come.  That day will come, perhaps by the end of this century, when them  scary  (to Ann Coulter) Mexicans take over, not only in numbers  but controlling society, to a great if not most part.  But that day is not quite here yet.
Oddly enough Althouse teaches Constitutional Law.  I shudder to think about how she teaches  14th Amendment, Equal Protection, and Civil Rights, anti discrimination cases and law. 
I guess I am done here.  I just found it odd that Coulter went that far.  With out the target being P. Obama  himself, that is.  Let's check.  According to the 2010 Census, the American Hispanic population is  31.8 million.  And she went and peed in all their Cornflakes.  Nice going, you bony assed bigot.


Edit to add:


What the fuck!  I mean  WHAT  the FUCK?

I will link this shit as it is that good an example of white blonde head up the ass-ness:

Althouse re Holder and The Deliberate Attack on the African American Democratic (usually) Vote.

Here are the head up assy remarks:
  The straightforward civil-rights battles have been won. Those that are left are questionable.
And specifically  re voter id laws, and the context is those that have specifically been passed, recently  to combat, officially, the non existent problem of voter fraud, and the actual problem of the GOP with darker skinned people for the overwhelming most part voting Democratic :

 Ridiculous! They're completely defensible.
First, that first bit.  What the ever loving fuck?  Who fucking feels  justified in making such a blanket statement, that ignores  the actual facts in the USA  here at the end of 2011 but for flat out racists, those  too sympathetic to flat out racists, or at minimum, those with their heads way the fuck up their own asses?  Not a rhetorical question, there.

Re the other bit?  Now  if this were a matter of ordinary scrutiny, ya.  But it's a constitutional claim, and the patently obvious motives of the legislators  can be show to be intending to discriminate against a racial/ethnic block.  The bullshit, does it pass the giggle test alleged purpose is not the end of it.  And it really should be quite easy to show that this is all about a deliberate plan to disenfranchise  black and brown votes.  That happen to swing Democratic, on account of SHIT JUST LIST THIS!

Now I know I am not a well read blog but allow me the use of the convention  (shit, I am talking to the walls here, usually anyway, but what the fuck . . . .)  I know it does not serve as compelling on all points  evidence of a loosy goosey plot to disenfranchise black and brown votes, but just read fucking Coulter's fucking  anti Mexicans  article, which (indirectly) I link to, above.  What the fuck?  How fucking far up your own fucking ass does one's head need to be not to fucking see this shit for what it is?


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites