Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reasons I Hate the Convserva-christians. Them Who Whine and Tell Whopping Lies About the War on Xmas.

Ya  hate is a strong word. I'll pull that punch in a bit and say in stead, I hate the stupid, dishonest shit they think and say.   How's that?  Granted,  look at the fucking pie chart.  I can't say you will see the same thing I do, but I see evidence than for the most part, when conserva christians are whining about being persecuted, what really is going in there is some twisted passive-aggressive bigotry.  Get over your fucking selves.  Lighten the fuck up.  You  (all so called  self describing christians, that is,) are 66% of the population.  See that tiny sliver of other?  That  is not merely  agnostics and atheists.  That percentage is tiny. Actually. 

Wanna  know who's the oppressed spiritual matters minority in the USA?  It's the unbelievers.  You believers run the fucking place. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites