Sunday, December 11, 2011

Best Line of the Week. Maybe Year.

"Everything is what it is and not another thing." -- Alan Wolfe.


Learn about his book here.

Now of course I am going to turn and spin this/that into some slam against wing nuts. I am what I am. I have an agenda. I am a hack (capable of actual near perfect objectivity when I flick the necessary switch in my head.) But seems to me the right wing/wing nuts are more likely to fuck up, deliberately, metaphors and use of adjectives, and language as a matter of pride and practice. Turns out that piece of shit, Newton Leroy, the current front runner for the GOP Wannabe Race is particularly guilty of making that shit a conscious part of the GOP Rat Fucking manual of dirty tricks. Did you ever hear about him and Frank Luntz, and the demagogue list?

Read about that nasty shit here.



When I say the GOP is the deliberately bullshit party I am not talking out my ass. There are billing records and a paper trail that proves it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites