Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Worst Fucking Republican of the Year.



It's so hard to say.  So many insane, evil, lying Republicans.  I have not bothered to go back over and find out for sure who got the most posts by me this year, but for wretchedness above and beyond the rest of the field, I gotta  give the title to Herb Cain.

Yes, I am disgusted with the way Herb pandered to some of the most base and vile stereotypes.  He fucking sang at a fucking press conference, for crying out loud!  He made Stepinfechit look as regal as James Earl Jones, as the king in that Eddie Murphy movie, "Coming to America."  He out minstreled  (what's his name) Al Jolson singing."Mammy."   

But that is not the worst of it  -- granted I have not seen a (allegedly legit, meaning not counting Rent Too Damn High, man,)  black politician more shaming to the black community since Keyes.  And Herb was so much worse.  At least Keyes was just some crazy negro.  Herb is a crazy negro, who's a pathological liar, and got some serious problems with the wimmen folk.  But the worst of the worst was Cain's own black on black racism.  Saying  the 90-95 or more % of black folk who vote were "brainwashed," was flatly, plainly racist.  Take the words out of a white racist's mouth and make them come out of a black mouth, and it's still racist.  Likewise, that shit about the plantation.  Negro please!  And then there was the shit about Muslims.  And the shit about how racism really wasn't holding any black folk back, until . . . . he felt justified in recycling the (ludicrous, then as it was this year)  whiny crank about how having one's own sordid record of mistreating women made public =  a high tech lynching.

I'll stop there about him.  Particularly.  I have talked enough about him the past few months, and I hope he enjoys his spot on shit heap of shit head, dick nose failed GOPers.  But I do want to make a few remarks  about his supporters.  Could you have been more fucking stupid?  I mean really!  I have used the analogy coming from the joke with Snow White sitting on Pinocchio's  face saying,"Lie to me," before.  But ya know?  That won't work here.  At least Snow White was deliberately trying to get fucked.  But Cain supporters?  Well I think the best analogy is what allegedly happened in the car when he tried to get the blonde to suck him off in exchange for a favor.  But in this case, his supporters were willing to go down on that pizza man's sausage.

Oh.  This is fucking hilarious.  To me at least.  Now this one fucking idiot on this message board I used to waste my time at?  He (racist fuck wad to my mind, but still  . . . this is part of the pathology of the Cain Train.  Many Southern Racists supported him, before any really had to vote for him, as if he were Unka Remus hissself!, anyway)  he was soooo heartbroken when Cain pulled out  (pun intended) that he broke down on the board like  a little girl. 

That's not proof that all Cain supporters are emotionally disturbed.  I know that fuck wad is.   Again, it is because of crazy, wing nut,  tea bagger fuckers like that,  that I have all but given up message boards.  More's the point, I have given up on most GOPers.

Yes.  I have said it before and I will say it again.  I have no patience left for these fucking fools.  If that were not the case before The Cain Train, it certainly would be the case now. 

Oh.  And that other racist piece of garbage, Ron Paul, the angry libertarian version of Grandpa Simpson, very well might win in Iowa.  Well it could be worse.  It could be Newt.  But that's 2012's bag of shit.  We are still trying to tidy up from 2011.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't really care of these Republicans who have been grabbing headlines now that election is near. With their laughable, ridiculous, outrageous, and idiotic statements I don't know if those people who are on their right mind will vote for them.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites