Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Just The Internet, People! Get Over Your Insane Selves, and Get Treatment. And Some Meds!!!

Ok.  I haven't even referenced by allusion, Althouse, for a few days, never mind mention by name.  But there has been some freaky deaky shit going down there, and well, collateral to her blog.  Short of it is  (and mind you I made my own critical remarks here, a couple weeks ago so about it,) the scandal involves a new  . . . standards for deletion of the shit the minions post, policy over there.  Allegedly, according to management over there, they are getting rid of the "clutter."  So I really can't compliment them on a job well, done for the right reasons.  It's all sort of arbitrary and capricious.  The new commenting policy.  And that's fair, in so far as long as one is being honest about being arbitrary and capricious. 

For example.  I have said,  here, that my right to tell people to shut the fuck up matters more to me than their claimed right of free speech.  Fuck 'em.  My blog.  It's all about meeeeeeee!  So no matter what I do  (and let's be honest, I don't get many comments here) I am being consistent with my non existent policy.  However, and I am just saying out loud, if one were to say they have a real policy and not stick to it.  Or if one uses  some fucked  up like a street corner ho junkie, meaningless words to define their policy, like "good faith,"  one is begging to be pilloried as a bullshit person.

I'll stop there but to say, there is now some fucked up feud between some old commenters  from the blog, and the couple who run the blog.  And . . .  between the whole fucking lot of them  there is a lot of dysfunction going on, and plenty of work for therapists and clinicians, for years and years.  JMO.  And I say that as someone who has been sucked up in Internet drama.  I am ashamed of it.  And even if at the time I know it was fucked up stupid childish nonsense, I got sucked in, and  and regrettably, I went there.  Again, embarrassment.  Not so much for what I specifically said or did, mind you, but for not saying  fuck this stupid shit, I am not getting in that deep. 

Again. People!  It's only the fucking Internet, people.  Get over it!

Edit to add:
(And I confess, I came back and edited my edit.  I did not need to be so much of a flame thrower here.   I have really been so NOT into the season this year, and fucking sick of the fuckers  who spew and spurt about the war on christianity, bullshit.  Sorry.  There I go again.  Sorry.  Ok.  I have been so not into the season I am definitely testy.  And cuss mouthed.  Anyway . . .)

Thing was about this 'atheist creche' that was put up in Madison.  Althouse commented about it, and likewise her minons  in the comments section ran on about that shit, totally missing the obvious.    The "display" was not an affirmative argument for atheism.  It was patently, obviously  a mockery of not only religion, but of religious "displays." But seriously,  people.  If you waste your time  trying to deconstruct  full on mockery, you really missed the fucking point.
Some people just fail to get the obvious.  On account of having their heads so far up their asses they can lick the insides of their their own throats.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites