Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fucking Stop Promoting Paid Trolls! Especially if You Ain't Getting a Cut!



I am not going to name names, because I am tired of that shit.  But a particular blogger is once again promoting, by way of publishing and linking, paid Republican trolls.  And I am just assuming that the blogger isn't getting a piece of the action.

The paid Republican troll is Bridget Phetasy.  One of those comedians no fucking one has heard of. And in saying that I mean no Netflix or HBO shows, or appearances on any of the traditional late night shows.  (Far as I can tell.  And Greg Gutfeld doesn't quite rate, as his audience is so politically, ideologically trollish and parochial.)  But she does have some credits, so she has not merely and only done podcasts and her You Tube Channel.  Anyway . . . 

So she must be a Republican hack who smears liberals  and gets small amounts of money from other Republicans for her owning the libs.  Because that is what passes for humor among Republicans.  I am reminded of one of my favorite Homer Simpson moments,  He is watching TV and something painful happens, and he says something to the effect of . . . I don't like that guy so that's funny.

But here is the paid troll part.  I googled her career.  In her own words:

I am a ‘media personality’ who occasionally opens my pie-hole on conservative media outlets. I’ve even appeared on Fox.

 Like I said.   Paid Republican troll.

Why republish troll shit?  Seriously?  Why pretend trolling is anything but?  Oh. And sometimes she writes for the NY Post.  So she is suckling off both American Murdoch Family teats.  Among other Republican teats.  Paid Republican troll.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites