Monday, October 11, 2021

I could crank about a certain racist adjacent blogger. But I decided against that . . .

But I just saw some good segment on PBS News Hour with rapper/poet Common, and a Chicago pastor talking about systemic racism in Chicago. Over the years and years. And since I looked at a certain racist adjacent blogger's page, earlier today. And I was already cranky about racists and racist adjacent bitches?

This:

If you do not believe there is systemic racism in America. And I mean, not just against all black and brown folk. I mean against all not white folk . . . .


No more pretending there is another side. There are facts and there are lies. And the only part up for debate is which bitches are just ignorant, and which are really, truly racists?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites