Saturday, October 09, 2021

Prove Me Wrong, Black Guys on Blogging Heads

 Racist and or Otherwise Out of Control Cops Killed Twice As Many People as Previously Reported.


And they have been killing black and brown people at a higher rate.

I do not expect the lying liars who have been spewing that previous and now disproven, toxic bullshit to recant.  Well I specifically do not expect Heather MacDonald to recant.   She has made a great part of her career gleefully spreading lies about how "not" racist America is, particularly, institutions, particularly Five-0.  But I don't expect "The Black Guys on Blogging Heads," to, either.  But between the two of them?  McWhorter, maybe?  I hope both prove me wrong.

And no, no.  Fuck no!  I don't give anyone slack because it was medical examiners, allegedly, underreporting.  

Particularly any black people.  You negros should have expected that shit!

Negros please!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites