Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Despite My Peeve About White People Who Know Nothing About Black and Brown People, Talking About Black and Brown People

I am not going to rag on a certain racist adjacent white lady blogger for continuing to talk about Black and/or brown brown people.  But to say this, and repeat myself in sum:  when white (lady bloggers) people talk about black and/or brown people, they prove how little they know about us, and give us increasing reasons to despise them and their disrespect for Black and/or brown people.  For your own good, shut the fuck up about black and brown people.  

Now for the main thing.  I had an idea about how Rush Limbaugh  and Newt Gingrich are two people who are most to blame for the shit show that is the GOP lately.  And in a related vein, the GOP is so unhinged from fact and reason they will celebrate the destruction of our democracy,  But I actually was looking for an image to go with my specific thought that Rush's evil plan is going on as he hoped even if he is dead. And that is how I found out that he was buried with military honors.  I find that to be disgusting but is there anything about the GOP lately that isn't?

 Draft Dodger Buried With Military Honors

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites