Friday, December 30, 2011

Call Me Lazy Today.

Well I had a lost 1/2 half of the day.  Saw the ABT Nutcracker at BAM and did not get into political agitation mode yet.  Even if I have done the usual blog and news circuit.  Sorta not all that much going on.  Same stupid shit, only less so, on account of people getting ready for New Year's.  And Iowa.

Unoriginal thought occured to me.  Does the Iowa straw poll actually mean as much as a bucket full of spit?

Ok.  Lemme  post some eye catching stuff.




Why this?  Why not.  The star, and some other cast members of Broadway's new musical, Lysistrata Jones.  An updated, comedic and musical retelling of the classic Greek Play.  Ain't she cute?


And if I don't post again till after the year turns, Happy New Year.  Bring it.  I am ready to bury the corpse of 2011 in a shallow grave, and not look back as I keep on trucking.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites