Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Wing Nut Apologizes for Wrong Reason. Ain't That the Standard Bullshit Play?

Well ya might have heard that cuntry music star Hank Williams Jr. got hisself in a shit load of trouble for breaking, in spectacular fashion, Godwin's Law against P. Obama. It was done on "Fox and Friends," Monday. He made a direct comparison of P. Obama to Hitler. It was such an extreme level of racist redneck right wing hate speech that Gretchen Carlson disavowed the statement as soon as Williams was done on the segment. Ya. You know you are an extreme racist redneck right wing wing nut, when a Fox News on air host disavows your hate speech before the spit on your microphone has a chance to evaporate.

And at first, when the asshole figured out he might just have stepped in some shit, he made some statement that did not even count as a standard non-apology. But the pressure of the cost of his stupidity bore down on him (fucker started losing money, actually,) and he finally went that far. Here is the wing nutty racist redneck's NON apology.

"I have always been very passionate about Politics and Sports and this time it got the Best or Worst of me. The thought of the Leaders of both Parties Jukin and High Fiven on a Golf course, while so many Families are Struggling to get by simply made me Boil over and make a Dumb statement and I am very Sorry if it Offended anyone. I would like to Thank all my supporters. This was Not written by some Publicist."

(My commentary) Just for once I would like to see some offensive wing nut/redneck/racist/hate monger/bigot (which and all ever that fits) actually apologize for being an offensive person, or acting offensively, instead of . . . "If it offended anyone." But I hope against hope sometimes. I do play Mega Millions and Powerball.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites