Monday, October 03, 2011

I Snidely and Un Sincerely Apologize to Ann Althouse. Call This One Son of Niggerhead Revisited.

See where in my last post I said Althouse was,"Reliably racially tone deaf to all things not caucasian?"

Well she went and made a liar out of me (discordia!) But not in anything resembling sane and reality based. To explain (and disclaimer. I am not a mental health professional. I am just a blogger who insults people on the Internet who I think are crazy and insane on account of the crazy or insane shit they say/do. So this is just my opinion and that is worth shit, unless you think otherwise, and I hope you do.) But she has put forth the most insane argument of the week. And it's only fucking Monday.

"How insane, Abs?" Well I will tell you. It is so insane that I think it tops Hank Williams Jr comparing Obama to Hitler. After all that is not a new one. Didn't Beck pull that shit already? Hasn't a million or more racist wing nuts by now?

Anyway here is the insane argument. BECAUSE the Washington Post refers to the Washington NFL team called the Redskins, as the Redskins, they are hypocrites for calling attention to Perry and Niggerhead Ranch (camp. What the fuck ever it is was.)

Ya. That fucking insane.

And the usually (too many of them) racist hate mongering wing nuts in her commentariat have as yet not caught on to that stupidity. But instead, a bunch of the Texans there are saying they never heard the word nigger used in Texas.

Didn't Texas just capital punish some motherfucker for a racist hate murder crime?

Are these people that delusional? As they say in Tejas, yup!

Go here for that stupidity, insanity. Just fucked up ness. If you dare.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites