Friday, September 30, 2011

But I Forgive Her, Even if She's Evil.

Went to a birthday party for a principal dancer of the American Ballet Theatre, this past Monday. So I missed Mon. Prime Time TV. And I am in medias race of the new CBS comedy "2 Broke Girls." I like it. Young pretty 20 something girls. What's not to like?

Anyway, a plot point came up in the epi. The one chick had trouble respecting boundaries. Even when told,"DON'T do that."


And that reminded me of the truly disastrous relationship I had with the blonde who became very evil. That was one of her pieces of damage. Fucking could not fucking respect a boundary. I hate that shit. But anyway, I forgive her. But oddly (or not) enough now that I have forgiven her evil, I am free to hate the fuck out of her.

I would rather not think of her ever again but the hate works for me for now. Forgiviness and hate. Ya. That will do, for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites