Sunday, September 25, 2011

Racist Republican of the Week Award, Goes To . . .

I was tempted to give it to Ann Althouse, even if she is not a registered republican, and not on account of her own silly mind and total blindness to anything but white people's views, but on account of being hostess for a bunch a republican racists. I repeat or at least re-characterize. I am no free speech freak. I don't worship that false god. I do not buy, credit, or respect the sort of cowardly excuses people like her use to justify shit like she's got going down on her blog. And for the past couple weeks it has been double plus ugly, with the Affirmative Action threads. And this one.


And the comments from her little hate monger racist squad are fucking worse.

But hey. I am giving the award to Michelle Bachmann, for equating the conservative movement to the civil rights movement. Now I don't believe in hell but if there is such a place, I hope there is a special, oppressive level just for her. Good Lords! But I know. There are literally millions of people like her in this nation. No wonder I have trouble sleeping a lot of the time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites