Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Quickies

From my FB postings:

Now I have several ways of describing the GOP agenda. One of them is - forget about merely overturning FDR's New Deal. Lots of these treacherous, treasonous trolls want to undo the end of the American Civil War. And if they get that far -- that would be Phase Three of the Revanchist Plan, then they will try to overturn, or otherwise gut the US Constitution so it resembles some version of the Articles of Confederation. That would be Phase Four.

Phase Five would be a return to Feudalism, with Corporations as the Ruling Class. That's my thesis. There I go, using elitist, educationist big words.


From the web/current news:

Oh ya. I hate it when Megyn Kelly comes down on the right side of an issue. Makes it harder to hate her. Still. Her taking down of that asshole Dr. Ablow for his bigotry against Chaz Bono was righteousness. Sure. In the past I have had trouble in the past dealing with the idea of the transgendered. But eventually I figured out, that was my damage.

Recapping some shit. Bachmann jumped the shark so badly that even Rush Limbaugh said so. About fucking time. They (the often fucking useless media) gave her something close to a pass on her tone deaf brand of racism. But the vaccine caused mental retardation in an previously not mentally retarded 11 year old, was the straw that broke that psycho she-camel's back. And that reminds me. If I could make it so, I would make saying "Evolution is just a theory," an absolute bar to higher office.

Speaking of fucking assholes who are stupid and hostile to science, fucking Rick Perry. Please. George Soros, or anyone with the cash to spare and a desire to keep the fucking wing nuts from killing the nation for once and for all. Hire some crack detectives, and find the shit that will kill his chances. Even better. Find something that will be so big that the Texas Legislature would have to impeach or be the laughing stock of the third world.

Anything else here?

Ya. Apparently for a while, Mrs. Palin was into big black dick. That doesn't change my mind about her being an obvious (even if low level) racist. Now my mixed race self is the end product of about 500 years of race mixing, starting in a former colony of Portugal. Portagees were into that shit, and were not at all ashamed about it, like redneck southern planters. Mere fact one can get the rocks off with a "person" of another race does not mean you think less of the "race" as a general matter. And if you disagree with me, give me the name of just one. Just one slave owner who got some tail from his "property's" tail, and that next morning freed all his slaves, and became a abolitionist. Shit. Even Thomas Jefferson did not get that much "religion" after tapping that slave ass.

Ok. That's enough for now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites