Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Well Bored

I was looking as some wing nut asshole web site (instapundit.) And it was pimping some article somewhere else about how everything is supposed to be interesting and the only boring thing is bored people. And I hit the link and started reading the art. But I was bored to tears before I even finished the first sentence.

Now I could and should leave it right there, for joke value. But I am going a step further. Granted. I blog. Therefore I can be accused of the same thing I am going to blurt out now against other people. But jeeze Louise. Shit, ya. In theory, everyone is entitled to an opinion about everything. But that does not mean everyone can write in a minimally entertaining or enlightening manner. Some people are preoccupied with boring matter. Some people can't write dick. Some people can pass the college English level of composition, but their minds are such sloppy, undisciplined sponges of crap. Some's brains are a collection of too often misfiring neurons.

No we are not created equal. Where cognitive ability, communication skills, and general interestingness are concerned. So even if I never got to the end of that guy's first sentence, I disagree. Dude. You're fucking boring. Mostly because you assume yourself to be clever, and witty, and worth paying attention to. When you likely are as interesting as watching slow drying paint dry.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites