Friday, September 30, 2011

Racist Republican of the Week Award, Goes To . . .

Herman Cain. Because that fucking lawn jockey said that the majority of blacks (who vote democratic) have been brainwashed.

I hate that shit not only for the insult but the stupidity of saying something like that. Now I have wasted time arguing with white racist motherfuckers on internet forums saying the same or similar shit. Core point is, no wonder the vast majority of blacks fucking hate fucking GOPers. Saying insulting shit like that is very much against the Dale Carnegie guidelines for making friends and influencing people. How idiotic does a motherfucker have to be to not get that?

And I am not apologizing for the excessive cursing. As each day goes by my contempt for wing nuts increases. With shit like what that lawn jockey said, can (a reasonable person) blame me?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites