Sunday, October 20, 2024

Why Bozo Isn't Losing Polling Points for Being Insane-scary.

I think "The Daily Show" accidentally figured out what is really going on.  However.  I grade hard.  And I love that about myself.

I don't find bozo funny, charming, or at all entertaining.  I have actually had root canal.  And I would put suffering more than five straight minutes of him on a par with root canal.  At least closer to that than five minutes of any true "reality"  TV show.  Which I despise with a passion few can understand, unless they also despise "reality"  TV with a similar passion.  And I mean, where it really isn't a real competition, as in cooking, or singing, or a variety act competition.  And the only one of them I can at all stand is, "The Voice."  And I am far from a loyal viewer.  I am fickle.  Anyway.

My default is you do you boo.  But not when it comes to voting for bozo.  Be amused by him, if that is your low tastes.  But voting for him is a crime against many of your fellow Americans.  And yeah.  That is the point in voting for him.  In all seriousness.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites