Sunday, October 20, 2024

Trying to Cut Down.

 What is it?  Three weeks to the election?  I am trying to cut down on posting on my FB wall about whatever latest racist, hateful, dangerous, and or flat-out insane shit bozo says or does.  It's pointless.  I am even getting tired of thinking about why these maga lovers and sympathizers can emotionally connect with such a racist, hateful, dangerous, and or flat-out insane shit of a failed person.  It's obvious that tens of millions of Americans do.  Deal.

I am expecting bad, if not the worst.  I said it the other day, shit so bad we haven't see the likes of it since the Civil War.

But I am convinced, it's racism.  More than anything else.  It's the racism, be that of the anxiety over the loss of demographic dominance issue, or the ease with with particularly white Americans of the right wing-ish flavor, resort to racist scapegoating, instead of concluding:

Let's actually overthrow the actual ruling class, actually.

This is where we are.  And I am not in the mood to type, but I will say.  American Federalism has failed.  State Sovereignty, American style is killing America.  We need more than some reform.  We need to reinvent the government.  And with all the insane Republicans out there with outdated, and or insane ideas?  We really can't have a constitutional convention.

So we are right back to needing what I have been saying for decades, is necessary.  The GOP needs to be dismantled via RICO and other laws.

Our current system is unsustainable.  And fascism seems to be the plan, of the GOP be it  maga, or the usual suspects, take over again.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites