Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Konspiracy Kids

 So when the charges came down against NYC mayor Adams.  I was a little suspicious about them.  Not really the charges but how the investigation even started?  But I was not going to read the indictment unless paid to.  It's a lawyer thing.  Sometimes I will read shit if I am interested enough.  Sometimes I take the, pay me to do it, position. 


I don't think he is beyond graft. But US Attorney offices are political to start.  Political appointees hire staff.  And the job attracts ambitious lawyers.  And taking down the high and mighty as a US Atty has launched many political careers. 


Never mind FBI is not a totally objective agency.  Shit.  I remember hearing about Giuliani having some still then, loyal buddies on the NY office a few years back.  But we shall see.  

PS.  I read some where that one of the AUSAs on the case is a former Kavanaugh clerk, who not only signed the we ex clerks endorse him,  letter.  Back during that contentious confirmation process.  Oh.  And the bitch already got dinged by a Fed judge on a public sector corruption case, for prosecutoral overreach. 


So even if what the meme says is often mostly true.  Sometimes, having inside knowledge will at least make someone very cynical about some shit.


And if there is anything I am cynical about, it is where humans and power over other humans is at issue.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites