Wednesday, September 04, 2024

The Owl, Who Has Admitted She Knows Nothing About Politics, Makes a Coo Coo Coca Puffs Prediction.

 Years ago.  When she would get invited to do bloggingheads vids.  I remember seeing her this one time.  She really said she really knows nothing about politics.  And then spent the next ten or more minutes proving it, by talking politics.  It's my favorite memory of her.   Anyway this.


I don't think anyone else has this exact scenario on their bingo cards.  We shall see, but ya know?  Only one of the two debate participants has been acting as if they don't want to do it.  And schockingly not.  It's the older one.  The orange troll who seems to be in cognitive decline.  I would go so far and say it doesn't look like ordinary pre senile dementia.  If I had to guess, there is some non age related cognitive loss of function.  As well, there could be lifetime of greater than average, physical damage due to poor lifestyle, diet, and otherwise health issues related damage.  And there is the mini stroke thing.  How many tiny mini strokes has he had over the past 30 or more years?  It could be greatly some cumulative effect.  

Let me google that.  Generally.  



Yeah.  I have a very sound theory of possible organic, neurological disease, for bozo.  

I am going to pass on directly speculating about what the Owl's brain scan's would show.  But I have a friend who is a professor of neuroscience.   I would be very interested in what he would say, evaluating her film.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites