Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Who Actually Gives a Shit About Iowa Day, Quickies.

I was maybe going to let posting slide today.  But I will be falling off the edge of the map for a couple weeks  maybe  (beyond here be Monsters!)  So I might as well post while I can.

I don't get the bullshit over Alan Colmes calling Santorum crazy for bringing the dead baby home.  I don't really understand why the hospital let them bring the baby's corpse home.  They would never let that happen with an adult corpse.  Am I right, or am a fucking A  right?

I expect Mittens to win Iowa by a nose.  Mostly because  the others have been mostly slugging at each other, save Newt, who's whining like a little girl about Mittens.  Point is, Mittens, if he made the right call, should be concentrating on getting his people to the caucuses.  In what ever way makes them happy  and  made to feel special.  Perhaps not Lincolns.  Maybe a Buick sorta SUV looking thing, with some nice munchies  and shit, in back.

I expect the press to treat this like it is decisive.  It ain't, except for anyone who did does so badly they pull out before New Hampshire.

I was well amused to see Mrs. Palin piss on Bachmann, telling her it's time to pack it up.  What I really would find entertaining is a food fight between the two of them  like what have been going on with the boys in the primary.  Meow!   Chick Fight!  But not the visual kind.  Just a pair of not really all that deeply ladylike phonies letting lose with their bad ass, fight dirty  redneck selves.  You can take the trash out of the trailer but ya can't take the trailer out of the trash.

And I am losing steam here and I got shit to do so I will end with the following.  Stolen  from the comment section of a certain other blogger, from a commenter I usually think is not that stable, but does get it right, time to time:

"Mental projection is a motherfucker."

That's all for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites