Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And How About a Libyan (Related) Quickie.

I'm not all that obsessed with the goings on in Libya, but I am following it, insofar as it is still above the fold news.

What I am finding more interesting are the following two tangents.

One the one hand, it's lots of fun to see how views in favor or against the 'intervention' are not neatly lining up in partisan fashion. (I really think that's cool.)

But on the other hand, I'm amused -- in the way I would be if I saw someone I really despised completely drunk and acting like a total dick wad in public -- by the reaction of some wing nuts. They are taking way too much borderline psychotic pleasure in the fact that many Dems do not necessarily agree with P. Obama's choice to participate in the UN sanctioned intervention.

Stop the Presses! Dems do not follow their Dem President in a Knee Jerk Fashion!


Now who would be surprised to learn that, but for the fucking morons who embrace the lie that Dems always follow their Dem Presidents in a Knee Jerk Fashion?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites