Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Quickies

Yes, I know Japan is in disaster, in a nuclear disaster, and it could get worse (and the gvt. is teetering and the markets/economy there in shambles,) but I will leave all that for another venue if not another day. And there's bloody business going in in North Africa, and around the Arabian Peninsula. But let's stick closer to home.

Great news, if like me, you openly hope for the day Fox News, or it's Founder Murdoch, go down. A share holders' suit has been filed. And the suit is squarely aimed at Murdoch.

Have My Hopes and Dreams Been Answered?

I am not going to get my hopes up, but hmm. If deep discovery is done into the way the Board of Directors operates, and how the Chairman, Murdoch, operates, who knows what sort of nasty nuggets will turn up?

Moving on, Ann Coulter has outdone herself with abject bullshit. She was on Bill O's show, ca cawing about how radiation is good for people (in therapeutic, measured, carefully applied doses, ya shit for brains looney!)

Limbaugh mocked the Japanese for their misfortunes (he manages, time and again, to re set the bar for odiousness, doesn't he?)

Oh. And some fucktard (Larry Kudlow) said something like its better that the human toll was higher than economic, in Japan. Odious! And not only that, but it's a bit premature, Mister.

Shit. I did touch on Japan. Anyway. That's my content for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites