Thursday, March 10, 2011

Louis CK Explains the Advantage of Being White.

I have wasted a lot of hours of my life fighting with (almost nearly always white) republicans on message boards, about race issues. What a total waste. I mean, I wish I could reclaim the wasted time and keystrokes. I could have written at least one novel, with the resources wasted in that direction. Anyway, I found this nugget over on "We Are Respectable Negroes," today.

And as Louis CK says, this is the good shit.



Just to hammer home the point about how stupid it was for anyone to freak out over what that ex NPR fundraiser said about tea baggers? Even if Louis CK is right in his argument, there are those professional whiners in the right wing who can get upset about the petty nonsense. Call a right wing racist a racist, and they (some of them) will squeal like a piglet. No, piglets. Being called a racist IS FUCKING NOTHING. Dealing with being on the wrong end of racism? Now that is something worth complaining about.

I would love to stick that punk ass James O'Keefe in a room with Louis CK. No. Even better. Have him in the audience at a comedy club and let Louis CK loose on him. Cameras rolling, of course!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites