Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Palin Time Again.

Ok. Got to let you all know that Ann Althouse finally appeared in a new bloggingheads diavlog. I only got about 10 minutes in before I had to shut that shit off. Not only does she buy the cover story that what Gov. Walker is doing is necessary, she:

1) admitted not reading a particular article her opponent mentioned, and then set about the task of explaining what the article said. I shit you not. She went off on some stream of consciousness rant about the content of some article she never read.

2) She repeated that idiotic argument about how taxpayer money is still taxpayer money even after the check for a state worker gets cut. Which anyone with an I.Q. of 60 should know, that is when it becomes the worker's money. She called it a scheme. God forbid people associate with and fund people dedicated to making their lives better, fighting their fights for them and defending their rights. There is a description for that kind of scheme: Retaining Counsel. With the union you get counsel and a lobbyist all for one bargain basement low price, Professor of Law Althouse.

I did not go sequential and I did not last more than a minute or two past this point anyway. Insane shit, particularly for a law professor to say/believe.

Any the fuck way . . . let's change subjects, shall we?

Dirt from the new Palin Book. The one that may or may not ever get published.

Nothing new. Just confirms what we already know, really. Mostly. Some new crumbs, though.

I skimmed the article. The only thing new that jumped out at me was that Mrs. Palin was sock puppeting herself in the local papers with self-worshiping letters, way before the Facebook and Twitter sock puppeting.

If that is not the mark of a seriously diseased mind, what more do you need?

Edit to add: Thanks to what I read over at we are respectable negroes, I am reminded that the term I am thinking about for Mrs. Palin is "batshit crazy." That post over at respectable negroes was talking about Mrs. Palin's BFF, Michelle Bachmann. And they both are quite past it. So I say.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites