Saturday, November 04, 2006

I should not be suprised . . . my guess was she was definitely pretty enough . . .

to be a model, but she let me know who did her headshots, earlier this week.

I am talking about the woman at the office who I thought was pretty enough to be a model, and would not you know it, it turns out, actually did some modeling prior to going to law school.

Oh, and the how of it, that she let me know, was innocent enough. I did have that copy of one of the sho biz trade papers by my area (Backstage) and she saw it and pointed out an ad by the photag who had done her headshots. Was the same guy who did the headshots of our actual working (off off broadway) actress in the office. I saw her head shot when I went to see her in a show a few weeks back and ya that photog does great work (as merely having a pretty model is only the begining.)

Oh but this post is really not about some photag.

I am sorta curious about and wondering why model pretty chick was chatting me up this week. ya sure -- I have talked to and with her before, but not much and she seems to be clearly having (or had??) some thing going with some guy in the office.

And YES YES; I am charming and chicks dig me (every now and rare then) but honestly I hope I am not being used for a decoy there.

That would suck now would not it?

But hey even all the other pretty women in the office chat me up so it might just be my good looks and winning personality.

I said MAYBE! I do not have delusions here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites