Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Decisions, decisions, decisions. So many things to talk about . . .

Pederast GOP Congressmen, the even more repugnant GOP Congressmen who covered for his stank ass, homocidal pedophiles in Lancaster PA, and the fact that Condleeeeeza Rice has "NO MEMORY," of anything she has or hasn't done (which ever is the case) that makes her look like a bumbling boofoon.

Well I really do not want to deal with politics, so instead let me talk about Katie Katie Katie.

She was looking very nice tonight, in some dark two piece skirt set. Hmm I liked the tweedy number she was wearing last night too. I think tonight's ensamble was just a little bit more "fun."

Ok, so I have have my evening Katie moment. That means it is all downhill from here.

Unless I find something else pretty to look at???

Oh and while I am waiting for my own press pic, let me post a pic of Katie I found on line.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites