Friday, September 15, 2006

Katie Katie Katie

(In Case you have not figured it out, I am OVERSTATING my affection for Katie. I will explain why later in this post, but for now . . .)

I LOVE Katie. Why do I love Katie?

She is FEMALE.

She is OBVIOUSLY FEMALE.

I get to see that, and hear that, 5 nights a week, see her pretty face and see her dressed in pretty female clothes. I like that!!

I like pretty females with pretty faces dressed in pretty female clothes!


YEAAAA THAT!


Ok now I will get a little serious here, but I will make fun of myself too (I am allowed to do that. You are NOT!!!)


It speaks volumes about how unhumanly unsatisfactory my life is, vis a vie The Opposite Sex, that watching Katie Couric deliver the news each night is the HIGHLIGHT of my evening.


I do not LIE. After watching Katie on CBS News, my evening goes downhill. Well ya I can still watch TV and all but . . . . .

HONESTLY, THAT IS AS GOOD AS MY LIFE GETS AND THAT HAS BEEN THE CASE FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS!!

I Suck!

Being me SUCKS!


Oh but my sister works for CBS News.

That means I could get me an autographed pick of Katie, by the end of next week if I call my sis tomorrow and ask.

Did I say already (just checking???) HONESTLY, THAT IS AS GOOD AS MY LIFE GETS AND THAT HAS BEEN THE CASE FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS!!

I Suck! Being me SUCKS!

Well as far as my relations with the opposite sex goes.

It would be so much better to have a real satisfactory relationship with a real woman.

That is if I can EVER take the risk again with trusting my feelings to anyone.

Talk about fucking scary shit.

On second thought I think I should just go back to saying . . .

Katie Katie Katie~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites