Friday, October 13, 2006

I could get used to this . . .

sheee-it!!! Yet another nice week. I could get used to this.



I have had another week of Katie Couric looking pretty and sounding nice and soooooooothing while delivering my nightly news. (*AHHHH*)

Another week of pretty and nice women in the office being nice to me as I am nice to them.

Oh, and today's fun random thing??

I has some random gorgeous lady say hi to me on the street.

That does NOT happen every day in NY City. Well, I get random chat and smiles but I usually do not get the direct HI!

Maybe the cause of that was the fact that I was smiling already; I had a nice mid day walk at that point already, and was feeling good about being in the world and all that.

Hmmm, seems like this feeling good thing has some unforseen benefits.

Hope it lasts~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites