Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No, I am NOT going to talk about the upcoming Election . .

any more than that teaser.

Ok. My hot rod computer is stable and FAST. Yee Haw! Work is ok, but for the fact is is seriously boring assed a lot of the time. How b-o-r-i-n-g assed, you might ask?

This is not only what I was thinking for lots of the day but what several of my co-workers were saying:

IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!

But for the fact the manager/owner of the temp firm showed up for some announcement, I was the source of maximum entertainment today by almost tripping over something.

I did not fall, even to my knee, but merely banged my foot against something and loudly enough that people heard.

Ya -- that boring assed, it all is!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites