Tuesday, October 24, 2006

YES!!! I am late but who ever said I had to keep a schedule here?

Anyway . . . ya I have got sucked back into "Weird Computer Science." I started the upgrade friday and I can say I now have a functioning 2.4 gig AMD Dual Core (at heart) sys, with 1 gig of 333mhz DDR.

Ya snazzy but I had to KILL KILL KILL my XP install and that is not the worst part.

The WORST PART is I can't seem to get itunes to install on new (upgraded) sys. That means I am galactia-less! Mahter fracker (as Starbuck might say on a really bad day.)

But hey I have finally re-enabled the "back up" PC. Yes I usually have a back up pc. At least one. Anyway at LEAST the itunes software installed on that one today.

(Oh my backup is running a 1.6 gig chip with a cozy 1 gig of old school DDR mem. Not shabby that, but that piece of crap Power Supply gotta go soon!!! No extra fans on that one.)

So I really am not SOL. I am jut not optimized.

Ohhh and Katie Couric was wearing the white blouse and skirt today.

MMM she looks very good in the white shirt.

I like seeing her in the white shirt.

Makes my day, usually, that~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites