Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I had a thought on the bus today . .

Can't remember what the hell it was about.

Likely was inspired by my fellow commuters . . . . a topic I have avoided as I am supposed to be cutting back on the RANTING!

So let me do the cliche thing and give thanks for family, for friends, for money in the bank, for quitting smoking (yea that, as that I recon leads to) better health than I had when I started this year.

Beyond that?


Well that is the important stuff, right?

Have a happy Turkey Day. But I don't think I will be having Turkey myself.

Now THAT is something to give thanks about!

Not that I hate turkey or anything, but it is such a usual and common part of my diet. I am sure my sister will cook something more interesting than Turkey-Bird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites