Monday, May 01, 2023

Anti Trans Prejudice and Bigotry is Fucking Lame. Don't do it!

I can't be sure, as who can be sure about shit on the internet?  But it seems that following their video featuring bigoted and prejudiced anti trans bile being taken down from YT?  The professors disabled the comment section on the blogging heads page re that session.   I don't know if this is temporary.  I suspect professor Loury is at least angry on being censored.  I hope he does realize he crossed the line into bigoted and prejudiced content.

Unfortunately we are in one of those moments in American life and times, when some of the Republicans are digging in on some old fashioned bigoted and prejudiced views.  It's a shame that the father of a gay son has that much trouble giving people slack to be who they are, even when it seems to go against the usual ways.  But that is the problem, as I got into on my FB today.  In short, nature/biology does not work in only a binary way.  It throws up and out variations. It is the ultimate diversity generator.  You don't have to like it, but to deny that is just motherfuckingly ignorant.

Anyway, below find what I tried to post, particularly following the prejudiced and bigoted comments about the video being pulled, and the trans related issues, from the usual suspects over there on Loury's channel.  But the current "conditions" would not let me: 

__________________


 Just because you deeply and truly believe a thing, does not mean it is not prejudiced or bigoted. Oddly enough or not, that might make it more likely to be a prejudiced or bigoted thought.

My guess is the vid was taken down on account that some of the opinions expressed were found to be prejudiced, and or bigoted against trans people. Disagree with that all you like. But I am operating out of the text book definitions. Ironically humorously, the portion of the session that is still up on YT features the tag line, "Your feelings are not facts." I suggest those are words to live by, professors.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites