Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Why is the Old White Lady Promoting Greenwald, Who in Turn is

 promoting McCarthy, who in turn is promoting bozo?


I am not going to say Greenwald is a shit.  But I have to say I lost respect with him over Assange.  I am sort of contempteous of self appointed journalists, and did not think Assange really qualified as such.  I took Assange for a shity troll, and Greenwald, by extension, was rolling around in the shit, with shit.

But who is a shit really isn't my point here.  Neither is the Old White Lady.  Speaking for myself. I have a very strict moral code, and as a result I am hard to persuade with argument.  And becoming a lawyer made it that much harder to make a point to me  with only argument.  My pet peeve of  . .  . if not late, at least constantly lately, is the cult of argument.

Fuck argument!  Fuck anything that is supposed to persuade me about shit that is just fucking someone's opinion.  I don't like people much, as a default.  So just based on that (never mind having been a lawyer for over thirty years,) I do not give a fuck what people think.

The Old White Lady is a retired law professor.  I am happy to say  I grade much harder than she does!

So am I really concerned who's idiotic opinion, about another idiotic opinion, about yet another idiot  the Old White Lady is promoting?  Hell naw!  I am just at the meta level surprised that a lawyer who has 10 years on me is that easilly impressed by argument, opinion.







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites