Sunday, March 26, 2023

Very vile, according to my list.

Firstly.  The most blatantly vile thing she does all the fucking time.  She post on her blog, shit that is behind a pay wall.  That is extremely disrepectful to her "audience."  Who can't see that shit.  On account of being behind a pay wall. 


But that is not the worst part.  As bad as being disrespectful of one's "audience" is.  The worst part is that if the subject matter is about race, or gender or any of the other things her fan bois ooze their ugly, vile opinions about at the drop of a dime?  You have to guess that those white supramacist, trailer trash, goat fuckers will be happy to comment on the article, with out reading the article.  Because how fucking many white supramacist, trailer trash, goat fucking Republicans have a subscription to the NYT?


Fucking seriously, lady!  I accuse you of fostering white supramacist, trailer trash, goat fucking hate speech because you do shit like that!

Anyway.  The "essay,"  which I wish wasn't behind a paywall, so I could read it. and then fairly and with proper cause, trash it?  It was some self sytled conservative's view on what woke means and why it is important.  

Here is a good place for me, instead, to publish my latest plot.  If I get near a Democratic congresscritter any time soon, or at least the next time?  I will let them know I think Democrats should start calling Republicans the real woke communists.  Not only that, but I would love Schumer and Jefferies to either together, or on the same day say words to the effect.

Yes.  We are  calling out the Republicans on their vapid and immature name calling.  So we in the Democratic Party  will now use the insults they use against us  against them.  Will that take the fun out of it for them?  That remains to be seen.  Meantime, we hope to make the point the insutlts are meaningless, by proving they are meaningless.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites