Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Let Me Cuss Out Another Racist Adjacent Motherfucker (Just My Opinion.)

 




And the motherfucker is William A. Jacobson.  His fucked up blog is called "Legal Insurrection."  And he is one of those motherfuckers who runs around delusionally claiming or at least arguing that CRT, and anti racism are some sort of threat to the American Way of Life.  Which can only be a sincerely held belief if a motherfucker is either an actually white, actual white supremacist, or a not white enough to count person (like he is,) who is, for what ever fucked up reason or reasons, an ally to the actually white, actual white supremacists.

I have been monitoring his shitty blog for years and years.  Mainly because he is one of those actually, professionally, properly educated conservatives, who persists in being part of the forces of evil.  And he is less flat out, goat fucking insane than the really extreme right wingers.   And going back a year or so ago, he got obsessed with opposing  CRT.  And he started a second website devoted to tracking CRT like it is some kind viral threat.  (As a quick aside, motherfucker is a Securities Law professor.  I would argue that it would be a much better use of his time to concentrate on the need for greater enforcement of securities laws.  JMO.)

Anyway, I ran across this quote from one of his "interviews"  with another right wing organ. And this was under the heading on the main page:  

“When you shame white children, you’re actually also shaming black children”


The quote:

“because you’re sending a message to them that somehow in our society they start out less equal, that somehow in our society they don’t have a fair shot, that somehow in our society hard work and dedication is not going to pay off because there’s this systemically racist system that is putting them down…. Their fate in life is to be oppressed. I think that’s about as bad as you can get.”


Now he likely never will see this. But I will publish my response as if I were communicating directly to him, using something of a Katt Williams diction.  Here goes.

Motherfucker!  Motherfucker! Do I have your attention motherfucker?   Now listen up.  You likely have heard about "The Talk" black and brown parents and guardians have with their children on how to avoid being murdered by racist cops.  But there is the other talk.  The one my dad gave, many times.  The short version of that, is it is the, "Them white boys ain't any better than you,"  talk.    (I have already gone tired of the over use of "motherfucker."  I ill speak more plainly  here on and after. Maybe.)

Truth is, as I said a few blog posts back.  No black or brown person in America will be surprised to hear they are oppressed, in some way or another (although a few deny it.)  That is taught to us by our elders already.  And most of those elders also tell us to act accordingly.  That whole, "You gotta work harder to prove you are just as good," thing?  Yeah.  Nothing new about that.  And I find it even more revolting than it is mendaciously insane whenever anyone, be they actually white, or black or brown, or some other "less than actually white actually," status, argues like the idea of black and brown people being exploited or abused is going to be news to any black and brown person, and we need to be protected from that idea?  Fuck that, bitch!

I am not going to say that William A. Jacobson is dedicated to seeing the maximum amount of black and brown children fail in life.  I don't know his mind.  However, I do know for a fact that if you were to tell black and brown children that everything is fine here in America.  All the white people will and do think you are just as good and deserving of all the good things in life as their white children.  No extra effort is needed?  Then you are setting them up to fail.

We are far away from that version of America!


I repeat what I have had here on my blog as a general disclaimer, for years and years.  All original content is just my opinion.   And hardly anyone sees my shit.  Truth be told.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites