Sunday, September 12, 2021

This is Why

 I rarely post anything outside of either my own FB wall, friendlies' walls, or here.  I have lately learned the truth of my, meaning all of our mortality.  I barely have any time to spare on reading idiots on line, never mind engaging with them.  


I did post something in a comment field for one of Loury's videos, last week.  And I did not even go after him for politics.  I just made a remark about form of argument.  I am a lawyer.  And not all lawyers get wound up over bad logic, form of argument.  But I was feeling it that day.  And like that post I made earlier today.   I am tired of cranks from the one cranky pants faction thinking they are any better than the other cranky pants faction, when they are all making the same errors of form in argument.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites