Monday, January 09, 2012

I hope Reports of the Demise of the Tea Party are not Premature.


Fuck them!  Yea, if that pestilence has run it's course.

I know  we got laws and a constitution and shit that protects them, the real scum.  The Enemies of Humanity  --  Conservatives!  So we really can't deport them.  But isn't there some way we can outlaw them?  I mean fuck.  The Democratic Party is too far to the fucking right, these days.  That is due in large part to how the fuck far to the extreme  the GOP has gone in just the last 25-30 years. 

I say it is time to put an end to it.  The GOP.  The Right Wing.  Draw a line and say  anyone beyond that mark on the political spectrum is insane, and needs treatment.  I suggest Valium.  Or Codeine.  Or both.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites