Wednesday, October 19, 2011

But She Has Tits!

Poor Rick Perry. He tried to re write the rules of the debate and the usually bully meanie asshole loving GOP audience booed him! I bet he was shocked. Sarah Palin got away with that shit. But she has tits. And allegedly a uterus (even if I am not sure that either her or her brood are naturally born humans. I mean. Who's to say really with out seeing the test results?)

Anyway, some folk are saying he won the shit last night because he came out of his coma. Other's say Bachmann breathed some new life into her flaccid campaign for bringing out her scratching nails. And it looks like Insane in the Membrane Cain had a tough time of it. He got pounded on his juvenile-silly 999 plan. So there!

Speaking of Cain, I read some article about what exactly he did while serving on the board of the regional Fed Reserve. Not much. The position was at best advisory, and by that I mean not expert advisory. I mean merely advisory.

Now I will shift away from Cain. (But I will mention that if given the chance, I would love to properly indict Cain for the offense of, for intents and purposes but with out using the word nigger, calling blacks who vote Dem a bunch of stupid niggers. I mean that really. I want that whole plantation meme shit to be as vilified as calling someone flat out a nigger.)

This is me shifting. So what up Sarah Palin? Yes apparently FOX not News is still using her for her laser like insight into the reality TV show that is GOPNomPrime. But other than that? She's acting like someone who knows she overexposed herself and doesn't have much to say actually.

I hope her contract is over soon. And then I hope she retires to oblivion. Like I have said in other places if not here. If she takes herself completely off the grid, I will stop picking on her.


Edit To Add:

Thought occurred to me today, early this morning thinking about stuff (ok. I confess. I fired up the lap top for an early dose of disinformation.) Has no one made the comparison of Cain to General Powell? Powell seems to be the very embodiment of Presidential. Cain looks like what he is -- a jive talking salesman.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites