Thursday, October 13, 2011

This is Less of a Prediction, and More Hard, Brutal Analysis re the OWS Movement, and Saving the Nation. Shit.

Ok. I am going to say it out loud. (In text.) As much emotional support I have for the OWS movement, I can not see any major (necessary) changes happening unless we DEAL with GOP congresscritters, and deal with them severely. And I mean at least arresting a third of the GOPers in both chambers of Congress. And we need to do the same at the state level, and likewise at least arrest the GOP Governors. Now am I saying this WILL happen? No I do not expect it. But I am saying that's the minimum necessary to save the nation from the plutocrats and oligarchs. Ya know what they say? Reality Bites!

Now if I were POTUS? That shit might happen. But Obama is POTUS. Do not expect this shit to happen.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites