Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Does a Random Kat Williams Routine Have to do With Ann Althouse?

Fucking nothing! But her husband spammed/trolled me a couple days ago (and in fairness to his interests, I have called his and and his wife's intelligence into question, more than once. And I am not a nice guy. Leastwise, I do not CLAIM to be a nice guy, routinely.)

Anyway, this is some classic shit. Kat, at his best, does and succeeds in that dangerous high-wire, with-out-a-net act only the best of comedians can pull: running across the land mind field of race, and not triggering a Bouncing Betty, and blowing one's balls off.



Keeping in mind the running gag in this routine. Motherfuckers, embrace your friends of other races and shit. (But not politics. That's fighting words!) Seriously, kids. Appreciate Kat's genius, but don't try this shit at home, even. Never mind in public. You can't carry this shit off. Trust me. I am an ex and future (if my life gets back on track) sho biz ho. Pimp. Ho. What the fuck evah!

Edite to adde:

As Kat would say, jus fuckit.

I finished watching tonight's episode of "The Good Wife," and that was some good shit, but I went back to comedy.

Here's one of my fav routines of the past few years; the uncensored Natalie Portman Rap.

Please gods please. I thank you for not making me born some boring, dull-assed square. Thank you for making me able to appreciate this totally rude, but funny shit.

Natalie Portman rap.

Hey. After this I might just post either "Shy Ronnie," "Dick in a Box," or my NYC favorite, Stephon! YEA!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meade said...

"spammed/trolled me"

It was a pity comment. Sorry for you you didn't appreciate it.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites