Sunday, September 14, 2008

Even if it did no good last time I tried

(and I was proven right then)

I say it plainly. John McCain is NOT a conservative. Not even close. Bush was not a conservative and I said that plainly last time, but did they listen to me? NOOOOOOOOOO!

LOL.

Now is Caribou Barbie a conservative? At best sorta. Why only sorta?

I mean really? Pre National Candidate Caribou Barbie definitely DID NOT believe in Man Made Global Warming. Now she is open to that being kinda maybe not not true.

Pre National Candidate Caribou Barbie Embraced and loved her cultish church, back in Wassilla, with its warriors for God and all that extremist weirdness. Now she is backing away from that, mangling, after the fact, a perfectly clear and concise quote from Abe Lincoln, to prove she really is not a religious wack job.

Pre National Candidate Caribou Barbie was all for (forgive the pig reference) bringing home the pork, but if elected Vice President (a position for which there is absolutely no authority or power with which to reform any part of the Federal Government but for her own Vice Presidential Staff, actually) she is going to reform the government and fight earmarks/pork.

Wait a minute. There I go again, over analysing stuff.

The office of Vice President of the United States is a position for which there is absolutely no authority or power with which to reform any part of the Federal Government but for the Veep's own staff, actually.

Anyone running for the office of Veep saying they are going to do x, y, or z, particularly, and if x, y, and z are not within the limited constitutional duties of the office, being President of the Senate, and casting tie breaking votes, guess what? That person is a total lying liar.

Now if they say they will help in any way they can the POTUS do x, y, and z. Ok. That is fair. But as long as Senator McCain seems unwilling to describe her portfolio, it seems there is only one thing there as an area of responsibility; help get him elected. If that happens she will be sitting pretty (opps was that sexist?) and she actually should have a lot more time to care for her infant child (whoops was that sexist? I mean really, vice presidents usually have almost the same amt. of free time as the Maytag Repair Man.)


I admit I chopped a line out of there as I should hold back on calling Gov. Palin a liar (on the I will be a reformer in D.C. shit) until I find a vid of her saying "I will reform D.C.," It seems I have heard others say "She will," but I can't call her a liar honestly, based on some other republicans' lies. I am a partisan actively hoping for the failure of her ambitions, but I want to be an honest person. More honest than the people running that campaign, at least!

But still, can someone say what the hell she personally will be reforming? How about even some more clarification from McCain defining what he wants to reform? A little help here???

Edit to Add:
(basically unrelated to the prior discussion)

Now you know that I want the republicans to loose, as I am a democrat, and that means, unsprisingly, I always want the republicans to loose. But what if they win? My prediction. Gov. Palin (ya, I am using the proper form of address for a change just so I can say I DO NOT always crack on her, not always at least) may think she is ready for the big time, but her fam damly? If the Palin family goes to Washington D.C. the are likely going to be needing therapy for the rest of their damn lives. They can't possibly be prepared for the expericence. Not that I am wishing on them a bad time (I don't blame them for their momma), but just think about it. Could you imagine a family of a Governor less prepared for D.C. than the Palins? Be honest.

The son sent to Iraq? Assuming he remins unharmed, he could be the lucky one. Shit. He gets to skip the whole election nonsense. Good for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites